Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday Recap 5-10-15

Every Sunday I do a recap of the week I finished. Since this is my writing blog, I’ll stay off of most of my mental helath/physical health issues and stick to business.

Blogs:

I was able to get 2 blogs posted this week, though I do now have a decent amount of blogs scheduled to post for a bit in the future. I plan on continuing this until I can get a good few months scheduled in. Why? Because I have depressed periods of time and having things checked off my list makes me feel better when I need to take “Me time”. Those who know the person behind the author-colored-glasses know that I rarely do the whole “Me time” thing, so they understand how big of a deal this is. Trust me, I hate taking “Me time”.

Anywho, I did have two blogs go live this week:


If you wish a spot on my Friday’s Features, you can sneak in via the Application, my Facebook Author page, or by knowing the real me and hitting my personal Facebook page. If you have a question you’d like to ask me, comment below or find me in one of those other places. I can, and do, allow anonymous questions.

What else have I done this week? Actually, as far as writing, I haven't done much. Blogging has been getting the attention, and that's okay. I've been steadily writing material for all of you, and have been setting it all up to be published. This is a good thing, even if it may not seem so. Have faith that Nadia and Richard will have their story retold, soon.

That's all for now. Love and light to you all,
~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment