Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Features 6-19-15


Since I have not gotten much response out of my application, each Friday I will simply share my personal favorite sites until I get more of a response from my application. No worries, stuff happens and I’m pretty flexible. So, without further ado, let me show off the best I have on the web!


Facebook online parties:

https://www.facebook.com/events/678196842325113/
 Saturday, June 27th, from 4pm to 10pm EDT Sheri Velarde and Rhiannon Wellman will be celebrating their new releases! The event will be chock full of authors, fun and games. I also hear a certain feline-like blogger will be taking over for an hour... *meow!* Click the pic to take you there!



https://www.facebook.com/events/1619466994938663/     There's that feline-like blogger again! Apparently she's turning 25+12 on July 21st, and she thinks this merits some kind of party. The nerve! LOL The party is filling up fast, so be quick to grab a spot. Spots are open for authors, bloggers, crafters, cover artists, editors, and more! I'm also looking for anyone willing to donate for prizes. Click the pic to take you there!







Facebook Author Pages:

K Perrin (I wonder who this chick is? How’d she make the list?)

Assorted other Facebook pages:

Blogs and websites you should be reading:


Kid-friendly blogs and websites

Wattpad pages:

Go Fund Me:

A friend of mine needs help. A small donation of $5 is a bigger help than you'll ever know. http://www.gofundme.com/wxxmm8

Twitter:


Readwave:

1 comment: