Saturday, June 20, 2015

Q&A Saturday 6-20-15



Its Q&A Saturday, and that means I get to answer a question from one of you, my dear readers. Today’s question comes from Sheri, “What is the most challenging thing about writing for you?”

Another good question!

Wow, the most challenging? Right now, its editing. I want to be able to snap my fingers and find it done. Unfortunately, it just doesn’t happen that way. I’ve also learned a great deal since I first wrote my first novel, Earth’s Light. So that means I’m not just editing, but also expanding.

I’m also able to recognize, now, how often I use certain words and verbs. While that could be called my style, I tend to agree with my abolished friends - its a crutch and repetitive. Unfortunately, it took me until the beginning of this month to learn how to search and highlight words. (I never claimed to be fully tech savvy!) However, now that I know this, I’m able to edit a little quicker.

Well, that’s today’s question! Comment below with your own questions, and maybe next week I’ll answer it! If I get enough questions, I’ll start answering more each week. So hurry, comment below! And as always, be kind and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment