Saturday, May 9, 2015

Q&A Saturday - 5-9-15

Its Q&A Saturday! I love Saturdays, because I get to answer questions from my readers! Today’s question is from Amy: “Why is the sky blue?”


Good question! I could give you all the mumbo jumbo about the ozone being like a prism and the most prominent color is blue, but that’s truly pointless because I know the real reason.

When Apollo was told he’d have dominion over the day, he growled. The sky was hot pink back then, and he was so not having it. So, he flipped through a book of colors, and decided he liked the blue spectrum better. A flick of his wrist and BAM! We have a blue sky. Now, since the color varies based on weather and the position of the sky, its not always his favorite shade of blue. But, I can’t give away ALL his secrets, now can I?

Do you have a question you’d like to ask? Well comment below and you may be lucky enough to get your question answered next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment