Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sunday Recap 5-3-2015

I am going to try to do a recap every Sunday covering everything that happened the previous week. I won't be perfect, I'm sure, but the point here is to try.

This past week has been rather tame, to be honest. I've been depressed, dragging ass and unable to do more than take care of my little Princess Kitten. Which sucks, really, because I have so much I want to do. Fortunately for me, I have friends who are there to kick me around. I just have to remember (and force myself) to ask for help.

That is where the problem is, I believe. Asking anyone for help is paramount to admitting I suck. I'll admit it, I tell myself that I do indeed suck way more than I should. Positive thinking has already been proven to not work for me. I can't quiet the negativity in my mind. Unfortunately, it reflects in my writing, or lack of writing.

In true rapid cycling bipolar fashion, though, I found myself surfing a high today. Oh what I have gotten done! I have plans for this blog, but you may not see the results of all this work for a few months. Why? Because I want to get a few months of work done before I start posting it, that way I can be ahead of myself for when I have down days.

Keeping this in mind, I have things I need from you, my dearest readers. I have three blogs at this time, and will have a fourth soon-ish. In case you are knew to my flavor of (in)sanity, let me recap those blogs.

Nightmares and Chocolate is the blog you are currently reading. This is my literary blog and covers everything related to writing and my voyage to becoming published. This includes the occasional (in)sane posts about metal health in its relation to character development and writer coping methods.

Through Twisted Darkness is my mental health blog. Plain and simple, I cover all things mental. This is where I go to release my inner demons on the world, as well as communicate my path through therapy. It is my hope that this blog helps others to seek help and to be more open in their lives as they struggle with their own demons. My life is an open book here, and I make no apologies for my own thoughts and opinions.

Magical Adventures of Princess Kitten is my daughter's blog. I cover her journey through life and the struggles we have while coping with her HFA and ADHD. I cover topics relating to parenting, autism, ADHD, and even the magical imaginings of my daughter. This is her blog, though I am the caretaker of it. I hate trolls, but I'm even more strict on this site since it is hers.

Any Witchy Way will be coming soon. This will be a blog dedicated to witches by witches. I plan on having it written by as many people as I can. I want this blog to become a safe haven to all paths under the Pagan umbrella. I seek to educate and inform one and all about Paganism and its many forms, beliefs, and practices.

Why give all this information out? Because I need your help! Every Tuesday I will be allowing someone to take over my blogs. No, not all at once, I'm not looking for anyone THAT specific. What I need are authors to take over one or more of my blogs. I need those who want to do these takeovers to fully understand the theme behind each one, and then be free to write whatever they please within those parameters. This is a way for authors from all genres and walks of life to reach out to another audience and to get free publicity.

I'm also looking for random posts from anyone who may have something to say, but don't currently have anything to publicize. This includes random people who are dealing with mental illness or those who are relatives of someone dealing with a disability of any sort. I'm not wanting these stories to make money, I am wanting these stories to show all those who have issues to know they are not alone. I want both happy and sad stories. (I'll kiss the boots of someone who can write a post about addiction or drunk driving too!)

Finally, I am looking for questions from all of your for each of these pages. Each Saturday I will be answering your questions either as a blog or a vlog. (I need to find a way to set up my camera for a vlog, until then it'll be blog only for me, and vlog for Princess Kitten.)

So, help me please? Share out this post so I can get the word out to as many people as possible. Not just on your fan pages, but personal pages as well. If you can help with questions, post them below. Be sure to tell me which blog you are asking for, otherwise you'll get the answer here. If you want to ask/respond anonymously, contact me on my Facebook page and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Love and light to you all,
K Perrin

No comments:

Post a Comment