Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sunday Recap 6-14-15

Its Sunday! And that means its time for a quick recap of the week.

I hit a massive depression for the past couple weeks. I’m sorry, dear fans, but gathering the will to get out of bed was hard as it is. It happens, and I’m actually forgiving myself for it. Well, not really, because there is nothing to forgive. I have bipolar, I have periods that are up and some that are down. It happens. *grins*
That being said, I’m slowly building myself back up. Its taking work. A great deal of work. But I’m determined to own my bipolar. I will, somehow, find a way to kick this shit in the ass. I’ve taken a writing/editing class, and am doing a mentoring class. It is my hope that these will help me out in both my writing and my life. Time will tell, but I’m feeling better today!
I did get two blogs posted this week. Find them below:

Wednesday Review: http://ow.ly/NZSua
Q&A Saturday: http://ow.ly/OgQS6

I have a short story sitting with a friend right now. She’s going to look it over and help me tighten it up. I’m hoping that I can find a home for it. If I don’t, look for it to be self-pubbed by the holidays.

That’s all for today!

Love and light to all,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment