Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sunday Recap 5-24-15

Wow, what a week! This week we had all but Wednesday having posts. Monday we had a selection from my song list, Tuesday I had a special guest visit the blog, Thursday we had a bit of Inspirational Art, Friday had the features, and Saturday I answered someone’s burning question. Did you get all that? Good.

What happened behind the scenes, though kept me super busy! Can you believe I have chapter one done in Earth's Light? Yuppers, that's the honest truth. I have started the process of rewriting book one, so expect to hear more on that front soon!

This past week I've also been attending a class that covers editing. I've learned a great deal about using stronger verbs and more description in settings. I've also found that it is a horrid habit of mine to use certain words more than others. No worries, I've been plugging those words into my Scrivener and every time I use them they pop up yellow. Its been a great help!

I've also started a Street Team on Facebook for all my closest friends and supporters. It is in this group that I will look for beta readers once I'm done writing Earth's Light. Remember, folks, Earth's Thorn, book 2, is already finished and waiting only for me to edit it.

I'm fairly certain that November will see me participating in NaNoWriMo again, this time with Rose and Amir's story. Not sure on the title, but I'm leaning towards Earth's Passion.

That's all for now. I can't wait to give all of you more information on book one. (Or this super short story that I've written!) I'll update you all more next week, so until then, bu-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment