Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sunday Recap 5-17-15

This has been the busiest week I’ve had in a good long while on here! I’ve introduced many new series I’m doing on here, including the first Inspirational Music Monday, Takeover Tuesday, and Inspirational Art Thursday. Then I gave you a glimpse of fabulousness on Features Friday, and answered someone’s burning question on Q&A Saturday. Did you catch all that?

I’ve been busy trying to get this blog set up for a while so I can take a back seat and write. Don’t worry, it’ll happen soon! It has been rough with my daughter, trying to get her set for success in life. (Wow, that sounds more complicated than I mean, oh well.) I'm also working on trying to find a way to share out what I have done with her so that maybe someone else will benefit from our struggles. I'll do my best to keep everyone updated on her blog.

I was handed something on Friday: My current therapist is leaving to live in California. I'm going to miss her, but she's making sure she leaves me well set up on my Coping Book. That helps, a great deal, especially since my new doctor won't be working on the same things. I'll be sharing my coping book on my mental health blog so that others may benefit. (Its something I think everyone should have, whether or not they have been diagnosed with a mental disorder.)
 
I was also honored on Friday, with the publication of not one, but two interviews on Author Kelly Blanchard's blog! I'm incredibly honored, to say the least. Check out her spin on interviews by reading first my author interview, and then the interview with Raven himself. They're quite entertaining, from what I've been told!

Have you heard? I'm doing a author blogger takeover on the 26th at 8pmEST and 27th at 11pmEST! I'm super excited to hang out with all my fans and meet some new ones. I'm working on making the one short hour (each day) as fun as possible, and plan on having prizes. (If anyone wants to donate a prize, I'll be SO grateful!) Make sure to be there! You won't want to miss it. Oh, and did I mention this is my first time doing an event? Help me pop that cherry! 

Well, that is all for this week. Stick with me, next week will bring more fun to be had! 

No comments:

Post a Comment